Monday, February 1, 2021

Setup Codecanyon Android Apk To Publish On Google Play Store











About:

Struggling with setup your recently bought Envato Android Project?

Can't generate the release Apk to publish on Google Play Store?

Or, you don't have time to do it yourself. 



Here I am. I will go through the documentation of the project of yours (if it has). Then, will generate a release APK file to publish on Google Play Store. 



Wait!!!



If you have Backend (like PHP, MYSQL, Firebase) to set up then it will cost you more.  I mean API related work. That's why you need to talk to me before ordering.



But,

If you don't have any API related work then talk to me with the documentation you've. Thus, I can confirm it to you whether I will be able to pull this off or not. 



Looking forward to helping you.



Don't forget to contact me before ordering. 



Thanks.



Reviews


:

Wonderful work excellent quality, it is the best you will find on fiverr and I am not exaggerating. Thank you very much.

:

Altamente recomendado. Todos mis trabajos solo me interesa hacerlos con el, es realmente una estrella. 100 %Amabilidad, 100% calidad de trabajo. Muchas gracias.

:

I highly recommend this freelancer. Great response time, tonns of knowledge and very reliable. Thank you!

:

Good seller, i recommend him to anyone

:

this Guy is great ... great communication, great skillz and very honest... hard worker... i'm very happy to work with him... I will hire you again and again ...




No comments:

Post a Comment