Monday, February 22, 2021

Build A Mobile App For Ios, Iphone, Ipad, Apple Watch, Appletv











About:

I can professionally build a mobile application for iOS (iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, AppleTV). 
Android as an option too. 


In the past, I worked in outsourcing. But in 2014, I decided to leave and built my own product in the travel industry. It was a long haul, full of wins and losses. But several years in product sphere, showed me is a huge difference between outsourcing and product. And the main problem that outsourcing companies don’t understand it, offering their clients slow, ineffective solutions on crazy prices.


Each startup needs to move fast, validating ideas and finding their product/market fit. To make it possible, you need to have a developer, who can build solutions in 1-2 days and bring them to market.


That's why in 2016 I founded my new company molfar.io. I help startups and entrepreneurs build products and take them to market in a smart way. I help startups make not only software but a real business. Using SaaS services & open source solutions to build faster than outsourcers do, and save time and money.   


The workflow is effortless: Quick chat -> MVP offer -> Design -> Development -> App launch.

Reviews


:

Loved working with spirogov. I cannot say enough about this gig; spirogov is good at what he does. He brought great ideas to the table and felt like he was vested in this app with me. On top of everything else being great, spirogov was really fast with his delivery, often time leaving me as the slow one to respond. Thank You.

:

Everything went very well and easy with Spirogov!

:

Excellent services! Looking forward to work again in the future

:

Excellent job, Sergey is my android go to guy

:


No comments:

Post a Comment