Friday, September 4, 2020

Develop High Quality Native IOS App Of Any Scale For You











About:

Welcome to my Gig for developing your iOS / iPadOS and watchOS app with great quality, using the latest APIs and best code practices and design patterns.

I am a native iOS Developer with 10+ years of experience. Until now, I have created more than 100 apps for iOS with support of the latest Apple frameworks, third-party APIs and custom design.



Full Software Development Lifecycle

  • Software architecture
  • UI Design & prototyping
  • Development
  • Testing
  • App Store submission



My fields of expertise are 

  • iOS, iPadOS, and watchOS 
  • Swift, Objective-C, Python, PHP
  • Firebase, CloudKit
  • JSON, XML, REST API, HTML / CSS
  • UI Design: Sketch, Figma, Photoshop
  • UIKit, Foundation, CoreData, MapKit, SwiftUI, Auto Layout
  • Animations
  • Push Notifications
  • Payment processing
  • Social networks integration
  • AdMob and Google analytics
  • TestFlight
  • CI/CD
  • Zeplin



Why me?

  • Constant availability
  • Pixel perfect design
  • Agile development using microservices
  • Clean and Effective Source Code Delivered
  • Submission to the App Store




Do you already have wireframes? You're ahead of the game! Send them to me and I'll give you a custom estimate on development.



You can get on the app store within a few weeks. Let me help you get there!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment