Friday, September 11, 2020

Develop A Native Ios App Using Swift Or Will Be Your Ios Developer











About:

If you are looking for iOS native app development, I can serve you with the best product.



Work Experience :

I have been working on iOS development since last 4+ years,I can help you with all different types of ideas. We can achieve the best product of aimed concept.I can help you with publishing your app and can guide you with the functionalities by which you can improve your app and make more money.



Which includes :



  • Payment gateway‌, Advertise,in-App purchase/subscription based app
  • ‌‌Google map,Social Login, Firebase,Database sync,APIS based app
  • ‌Barcode scanning
  • ‌Taxi,Educational,‌School/Employee management apps
  • ‌Doctor,Salon,Stock/betting tips, eCommerce, Dating apps
  • ‌Recipes,Sports,Event,Earn money,Rent,Property based apps
  • ‌Food,Chatting,Location,Exercise apps‌
  • CUSTOM APPS


Backend and APIS :

Backend and API will be also handled by me. So it will be a complete product package for you.



IMPORTANT :

Kindly send me a message before ordering so I can give you estimation regarding pricing and timeframe.



Thank you.


Reviews


:

Very professional, highly recommended.

:

Another excellent work done.

:

Very professional. I would like to work with them in the future.

:

Great Job! Highly recommended.

:

Always a pleasure to work with - understands well & very precise & professional - highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment