Friday, September 11, 2020

Develop An Ios, Android, Web App With Flutter Bloc, Firebase











About:

I will develop your app from scratch using Flutter, BLoC pattern and Firebase.


If you have a legacy website / app or an exciting idea and you want a single maintainable app codebase that will work on iOS, Android and Web, then this gig is perfect for you!



Gig components :



  • Firebase Auth integration
  • Clear Separation of Business Logic and User Interface
  • Clean Maintainable Code
  • Testflight release


Kindly message me before placing an order, I respond quickly!

Reviews


:

Always a pleasure working with Borjan. Delivers high-quality results with the utmost of professionalism throughout. And a great guy to talk to nonetheless!

:

Excellent work - Part 1 Complete, Cant wait for Part 2. Top quality Developer. I cannot explain how great borjandev is. Make this your first stop for your development, help, ideas, guidance and overall probably the best gig I've used on Fiverr.

:

Working with borjandev for the second time in 2 days. It’s addictive! He gets the job done and communicates so well. Highly recommend his services!

:

Borjan is AWESOME! If you need help with flutter, I highly recommend his services. He understands the business outcome of the software you're trying to build and is very easy to communicate with. He is also very passionate about flutter. I've worked with quite a few developers both on fiver and outside, Borjan is HANDS DOWN my favourite when it comes to backend development using flutter and firebase. He's a life saver. I would give him 6 stars if fiver allowed me to. Looking forward to working on more projects with Borjan!

:

Borjan constantly over delivers. He is insightful, helpful, and professional. We had a couple of issues that required some outside the box thinking and he was equal to the challenge.




No comments:

Post a Comment