Thursday, September 3, 2020

Develop Custom Progressive Web App Pwa For You











About:

Hello!
Welcome to my gig. I will create Progressive Web App(PWA) from scratch with Ionic 4 as front-end and Firebase as back-end.



Progressive Web App, also known as PWA behaves like native Android and IOS app which can be installed on user's phone with no download and provides reliable(works offline), fast and improve user engagement.


This gig can include integrating following features according to your requirements:
1. Email login / register
2. Social login (Google, Facebook, etc)
3. Phone verification using OTP
4. Real time update
5. Upload images to storage and display them
6. Push notifications for PWA
7. Firebase Cloud Functions
8. Google Cloud Print API
9. Food Delivery App
10. Peer to Peer PWA 


To start, i'll need
Your app storyboard OR your requirements on how the app you want it to look like and what functionality you want it to have


Please contact me before placing order and i'll offer you reasonable price based on features you need and feel free to ask me anything about this gig

Reviews


:

I was lucky enough to find andylee1997, he is in all the truth of the meaning the one who brought to life my vision, like he looks inside my mind and give life to it. I highly recommend him, he is an artist and a respectful person who I admire and respect fully, he is amazing and he is a CREATOR

:

The project was related to a picture reviewing app, to be done as a PWA. Andy replied quickly to my initial quote request and even with a non complete specification he was able to progress and refine the app as we moved forward. He communicated on a daily basis and got the job delivered in time. Andy goes the extra mile and strives to do a complete job even if it is additional to the initally agreed scope, this is very valuable. I will surely work again with him.

:

Excellent, he was able to assist Paypal integration and security issues with APP. He is the best.

:

If your looking for a trustworthy guy, Andy is your man. I had some Additional Firebaseapp and mobile App questions that I could not figure out and Andy was able to assist within 24 hours. Give him a try.

:

I needed help at 3A.M. with a PWA mobile website issue and no one else could help me. Andy was there and walked me through it. He was GREAT!!! He fixed my issue and everything is perfect. He is your guy.




No comments:

Post a Comment