Sunday, September 20, 2020

Fix Bugs Of Your Native IOS Or Android Application











About:

I am 4 years experienced in native IOS and Android application development!



As I hate bugs, and also your end user do!!



Hint: For any type of errors, bug, crash please message me first, then order! 



I use Swift 5, xCode 13.0, MVC architecture and all other latest trends of IOS development. And for Android development I have a lot of technology stuffs in my stack like Kotlin/Java, RxJava, Dagger 2, MVP architecture, Retrofit 2, Room Database, Sqlite Database, Firebase, Data binding and lot more.



I use Unit testing, Instrument testing, Mockito testing, UI testing for finding the actual reason of the bug and then I fix that!



What I do:

  • Fix any type of design issues of your app
  • Fix any type crash of your app
  • Setup Crashlytics to see real time crash 
  • API implementation issues
  • Socket Issues
  • Constrain Issues
  • Responsive design issues
  • Fix Facebook login, Google login issues
  • Push notification issues
  • Graph Issues
  • Unit testing
  • UI testing
  • Broken design fixes 
  • Admob issues
  • Calculation issues
  • ANR 


Above list are some sample, Let's talk about your application problem, I can fix any type of IOS and Android app bugs/Issues!



#error, #issues #problems #IOS #bug #fix #Android







Reviews


:

Mujahid is very knowledgeable and very willing to help. He solved all of the issues in my iPhone project quickly. I would definitely hire him again.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment