Saturday, September 12, 2020

Convert Website To Full Responsive Android Or Ios App











About:

Please contact me before placing order.





I'll convert your website /blog/web pages into great Mobile apps (Android and iPhone app).


The developed application will look exactly like your Website and If you make any changes to your Website then the application will be updated automatically.All website features will work in the app as well. 
The new developed application always be responsive and user friendly.
Your social media pages will be implemented, as well as a contact page with touch to call/email/map, etc.



My Service :
1.Add App Icon
2.Animated Splash Screen
3.Pull to refresh
4.Ad Network Integration 
5.Push Notification with URL and Image
6.with Custom Design if you need.
you will get also-
1.Lifetime customer support regardless if your app is one day or one year old.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was able to advise me from the first message, I still had not proceeded to the payment yet he advised and supported me! I recommend this professional!

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Professional developer!

Seller's Response:

Thank you

Seller's Response:

the job is better than expected. Perfect!




No comments:

Post a Comment