Friday, September 18, 2020

Develop Android App Of Your Website Within 24Hr Ux,Ui,Webapp











About:

Welcome To My GIG " CONVERT WEBSITE INTO ANDROID APP "
I am Full Stack application developer with BSCS degree.So you are at right place.
I will provide you :
  • Add Application icon
  • Add Application Screenshot 
  • Your Chosen App Name
  • Internet Detection 
  • Loading Bar
  • Source Code
  • publish you app 
  • And Many More


Requirements:

I just needed the following information
  • Your Website URL
  • App name


FREE FOR ALL Customer: 


  • App Logo/Icon (512x512)  free  
  • App splash screen (720x1080)  free
  • Signed Apk Free
  • Source Code Free
  • Unlimited Revision until you will become satisfied with my work :)




All features of the site will be available on the app. The app will look just like your web site and will be updated automatically with new content or changes you make on the web site.
I will provide you signed apk if you want to distribute/publish on yourself (Basic & Standard pack)
or I will publish it on your account as per your choice.(Check Premium pack)
This is a great way for improving your website/company traffic and users. 
Your app will look same and also update automatically when you update your website.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work! I had a very good experience with with this developer. Friendly and serious.

Seller's Response:

Thanks If need any update related to project I will be available 24 hours.

Seller's Response:

Great team, fast response, precise and very helpful, sure would work again and again.

Seller's Response:

Thanks sir it is always my pleasure to work with you. if you need any assitance i will be avaliable 24 hours! Thanks Best Regards GCN Technology

:

I can surely say he is one of the best programmer in the Fiverr. While my app was so complicated and difficult project but he has done a professional work and prepared as I wished. He is so talented and also very kind, So tolerant and very responsive. I don't know he even sleep or doesn't, because when I asked him a question he answered me even after midnight. His result match more than the gig's description. I really loved him and I am happy to work with him. He has done really excellent job. Be sure when you start to work with him you won't regret. He has a specific goal and its costumer satisfaction. I really satisfied and amazed by his work. Surely I will work with him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment