Monday, September 21, 2020

Develop Mobile Apps For You











About:

I am a software developer working in the field for the last 5 years. My expertise is Native App development for Android and IOS.

The development language is; 

  • Java using Android Studio for developing Android Applications
  • Swift for Developing IOS Applications


During my experience, I have provided my services to different industries which include Real Estate, Robotics, Health Sciences, Food, and Education. I have made more than 100 Mobile apps for both platforms, few of them are mentioned in my portfolio attached with the gig, please have a look;



I can provide you with custom mobile applications designed and developed as per your requirements. The pricing plan mentioned in the gig is tentative and the exact price is subject to exact requirements.



My development plan is as follow;



  • Designing Mobile App using Adobe Photoshop (We will provide three different designs)
  • After you go through the selection process, we will develop Front End for both platforms
  • Developing back end using Java & Swift
  • Integration of Apps with Admin Panel using JSON
  • Deployment & Uploading on stores from your accounts

Reviews


:

First time on Fiverr for me, and I must admit I was a bit scared and sceptical. after the work was delivered I was blown away. if you need a developer who's easy to work with, has great communication and deliver top notch products this is your guys!

:

First time on Fiverr for me, and I must admit I was a bit scared and sceptical. after the work was delivered I was blown away. if you need a developer who's easy to work with, has great communication and deliver top notch products this is your guys!

:

Great experience

:

great service and response.

:

So far this process has been very smooth and exceeds my expectations




No comments:

Post a Comment