Friday, January 15, 2021

Convert Website To Android App











About:

Converted over 50+ sites and running perfectly on play store



My Apps:- https://tini.to/HQG7



I'll convert your website /blog/web pages into great 
Android app



In this gig, I will convert Website to Android App, Good looking and High-Level ANDROID Apps. The android app will look like your site. Any changes you will do on your Website it will automatically reflect in your ANDROID APP.



Provide By Buyer



  1. App Name
  2. Website URL
  3. AdMob App & Ad Id (One Interstitial & One Banner Ad ID)


I Will Integrated These Features In Your Android App



  • Splash Screen
  • Loading Bar

  • Internet Detection

  • Exit Permission 
  • Exit Dialog
  • Source Code
  • Share app
  • Rate app
  • Back/Forward Button
  • Refresh Button

  • Pull to Refresh
  • Firebase Push Notification
  • Admob Ads Integration
  • App submission to Google Play store under your account


#Convert website to app

#Convert site To Android App

#Convert site To App



Its a promise that I will make you a better / Amazing Application. If you have any problems with the application, I will provide technical support.



Reviews


:

Excellent support and I got wat I wanted, Thanks

:

Awesome....delivered as required.

:

Very cooprative

:

very prompt...

:

Fast response, on time delivery, and no errors in apps.




No comments:

Post a Comment