Monday, January 18, 2021

Make Android App For Your Website











About:

I'll make android app for any kind of website.

Note: I'll use web-view to make an android app for your website.

Note : Kindly Provide Us Logo Splash Screen , App Name, Package Name, AdMob ad units, and basic details at the time of order placing

  1. Website URL
  2. App name
  3. App logo (512x512)
  4. App splash screen image (720x1080)

Thanks coderraja.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

excellent work

Seller's Response:

great work is done by seller

:

It was a pleasure working with coderraja again, I had a new project that required his skills and I didn't look for anyone else, I knew that he could make my project possible. He is very professional and patient, always communicate with me and update me with the progress of the project.

:

just an amazing experience with him again, it is a third order with him, he always shows great cooperation and alot of patience, I'm really thankful to him. i hope we'll work again. again thank you sir.

:

Hey Readers! I am sharing with you my personal experience Trust me please he is the finest App developer I have met . The way he works , I am just amazed how could someone be so professional and hard Working . I didn't slept for 2 days just because my app development work has to be done ASAP.




No comments:

Post a Comment