Sunday, January 31, 2021

Develop Android Application Using Android Studio











About:



GIG Introduction:



I'm Professional Android Developer/Designer with plenty of experience in Mobile Application Development and Designing. I have worked on more than hundred projects starting from small level to high level professional applications. I always focus on quality product development client satisfaction 

What My GIG Offers:

  • Professional Android Development
  • Material UI/UX
  • Back-end Development Using Java
  • Wire-frames generation and App Flow Designing
  • SQLlite Database (Local and Online)
  • Firebase Database
  • App submission to PlayStore
  • Alpha and Beta Testing


what i'm Expert in:



  • Web APIs based based applications
  • Java and Kotlin
  • Firebase authentications 
  • Custom APIs 
  • Simple Local Database based apps
  • E-Commerce Apps
  • Maps and Navigation based applications
  • UI/UX Design(Material) 
  • Ad-mob integration
  • Alpha and beta testing

  • Others.....


Please contact me before purchasing my GIG



Thanks 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was my first time ever using Fiverr and I am very lucky that I chose Adnanshabbir7, he is the perfect person for the job everything was perfect no words can explain how happy I am with the end result I had a project in mind for an application that has a similar features as Uber eats and he delivered what I wanted perfectly as I explained he always gave feedbacks and always updates me and he meets the deadlines, overall the quality was amazing.

Seller's Response:

Thank you

Seller's Response:

great! he really got the idea and delivered exactly as i wanted and on time, no complains at all, thank you!!

Seller's Response:

Thank You. It was great experience working with you

:

Quick and very professional. I would like to work with adnan in future as well. Well recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment