Monday, January 18, 2021

Make An Ios App For You











About:

I have designed many IOS app for the last 5 years,  Buy my gig to make an awesome iPhone App for you the way you want. Message me now :)



I develop for Windows Mobile and Android as well :)



What we need from you:

1) Write the functionality that you need for your application.

2) Specify which platform you need the application for.

3) Provide any reference application that will help me understand your application needs (any current apps that have the same design/feature that you are looking for)   

4) Create a rough sketch design of your application so that I have a better idea of your design needs.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent service and product! Test turnaround too!

:

Wahab is incredible, always pleased with his work and attention to detail.

:

Very nice, will definitely order again!

:

Excellent and skilled developer!

:

Excellent and fast! Loved the great customer service and fast response!




No comments:

Post a Comment