Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Build Your Android App With Flutter Or Fix Issues Or Bugs











About:

I will develop your app from scratch using Flutter, BLoC pattern/Mobx/Provider and Firebase.



If you have a legacy website / app or an exciting idea and you want a single maintainable app codebase this gig is perfect for you!



Gig components :



  • Firebase AUTH integration / WordPress/ Woo commerce Integration / REST API etc
  • Clear Separation of Business Logic and User Interface
  • Clean Maintainable Code
  • Testflight release



Kindly message me before placing an order, I respond quickly!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good developer.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much bro. You can do everything in flutter mobile development. I saw you are hero in mobile app development. Highly recommended in mobile development. Will use again soon your service. Thanks

:

Momshad is very good developer he has alot of experience he solved my issue in flutter project. Will come soon.

:

Thanks, looking forward to work with you again.

:

Momshad is great developer. I've gave him a challange and he have complete my challange I like it. And soon again work




No comments:

Post a Comment