Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Make Android And Ios Apps Using Google Flutter











About:

Hi, Welcome to my Flutter gig. I can develop a professional cross-platform mobile application for you using Google Flutter



I develop the app using Google's guidelines, so they are easily accepted in app store and playstore

Flutter Services I Provide:

  • Firebase Authentication.
  • Firebase Real-time Database
  • Firebase Cloud Firestore Database.
  • Reactive application using RxDart and Bloc Pattern
  • Animation.
  • Clipping.
  • Integrate Admob, Unit-ads.
  • Material Design.
  • Design complex UI. 
  • Use of different third-party packages. 
  • Use of all kind of widgets.
  • JSON Parsing.
  • Push Notifications / Firebase Cloud Messaging.
  • Location and Map API. 
  • Internal and External Storage, SQLite database, MySQL, Firebase Cloud Storage, Database, and Authentication. 
  • Connecting apps with servers & performing CRUD operation using PHP and MySQL. 
  • Camera Application.

 I do my best to satisfy my clients and meet their requirements



 Feel free to contact me and ask anything you are confused with

 Do contact me before placing an order

Thank you for your time

Reviews


:

Very good and talented seller with an awesome technical skills. Sohail always do his best to understand requirements and deliver good service on time. I would recommend him to anyone who want great, efficient and professional services.

:

Its a great experience with how Sohail doing business , trustworthy and quick respond if you have any question. Professionalism, expertise and excellent service by Sohail made the entire process comfortable and a pleasant experience, very ! Very happy

:

Thanks for getting the job done

:

Thanks For the job well done

:

good work




No comments:

Post a Comment