Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Develop Android Application For You Kotlin











About:

Hello



I hope you are good and thats enough be happy. Now moving to the point this gig is about android application.I will develop an android application for you using kotlin language. Here I would like to tell you a bit about my development career I have been in the business from 4 years and during this period I have developed almost all kind of apps .I can work with third party API services as well as SDK and native application life cycle


I can make your app responsive for all kind of devices as I also had the privilege to work with all kind of layouts during this period of my service.


So thats it for this gig I hope I delivered myself as clearly I as should to you I hope we will talk soon and make your dream app a reality.


I believe every problem has a solution if you keep finding it.


Thanks


Keep smiling and be happy because thats all that matter.



NOTE 



All the details are just to give you an idea, before buying gig please feel free to contact me to discuss your idea I am sure we can give it life but just to discuss details about the time estimate and budget it would be best to discuss it before hand.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller listened to the problems and provided a better solution.

:

Thanks , It was great working with you buddy I would love to work with you again.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment