Friday, January 1, 2021

Convert Website Into Best Android Webview Application











About:

Android WebView is a system component powered by Chrome that allows Android apps to display web content.


In this GIG, I am offering you to Convert Your Any Responsive Website To Android App. In This Process, We Use Unity3d and Android Studio. 
In this service I will convert your Responsive site to Android application.  If you don't have Android accounts then don't worry 
I will upload it on my Android account. It will be supported by all kind Android devices.


What You will get :
I am offering following services.
.Apk file.
App icon.
Splash Screen.
App Splash Screen.
Admob Integration.
App Submisstion.


Requirements : 
1. Website must be responsive.
2. your website url.
3. app logo.

For uploading Apps in play store store I would need clients gmail ,play store access.



So at 5$ You will get the App on Play Store Live. You  don't need to do anything else. I will do everything for YOU.


*Note: Please message me before purchasing and make sure your site should be Mobile Compatible and 100% responsive.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

delivered the code as requested

:

Excellent buyer

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment