Thursday, December 31, 2020

Create Android App In Android Studio











About:



I am a professional Android developer. I will create android app in an android studio. I would like to work with clients who want to develop the native mobile app for Android. I have 2 plus year of experience in Android development. My first priority is to satisfied my clients.

Note:- 

The amount will be chosen after reviewing the application or the idea. 

Thank you

Reviews


:

sajeel is a hidden gem on Fiverr. Great seller for android application, he makes sure to understand what we need exactly, replies quickly, answers every single question you ask and also what we wanted turned out perfectly !. I am glad and satisfied working with you.

:

Very nice and helpful person. I ask for a quite complicated order but this guy take time to take look and accept it. Great person. Guarantee

:

My project had lot of errors but needed to implement one my pages for my app. Sajeel really took his time to go through my code and help me out. Appreciate it for the help. Keep the good work. I might come back to you if i need help brp

:

very helpful and caring, great gig would definitely recommend

:

Really effective work




No comments:

Post a Comment