Saturday, December 26, 2020

Develop Android App In Android Studio











About:

Need a Quality and Professional APP?



I am a professional Mobile App Developer having expertise in Android app development with the experience of 2 years in building high-quality mobile apps. 





What I Offer:



  • Neat code
  • Different Android API Support
  • Multi-screen Supported
  • Material UI
  • Firebase Integration
  • Retrofit
  • Cameras Controlling
  • Ads implementations
  • API Integration
  • Third-Party Libraries Integration
  • Authentication using Gmail, Facebook, and Phone
  • GPS/maps
  • Push notifications
  • Animation
  • Payment gateway integration
  • SQLite Database
  • Hosting Work
  • and many more



 Why Choose me?

  • Serving the Fiverr community for over 2 years.
  • Many Satisfied Customers.

Come to experience the Sublime SERVICE on Fiverr™



Note: Before Placing Order Please Discuss the Project. 



Regards:

Rana Muneeb

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my first time using Fiverr and I can honestly say that I made no mistake using this service ! Muneeb did EXACTLY what I asked for in such short notice and I am forever grateful. I will definitely use you again thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the feedback. Looking forward to work with you again

Seller's Response:

Great to work with. Highly recommend.

:

Looking forward to work with you again.

:

Amazing work.... Highly recommend to buy again.




No comments:

Post a Comment