Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Develop Custom VPN App For Android Using Openvpn











About:

I have developed many VPN apps for android.


I will setup openvpn and integrate with the admin panel. I can add AdMob ad network, In-app-purchase, one signal, firebase etc.


I will provide you source code of the app as well.


  • Easy to use, one click to connecting VPN proxy server.
  • Access to geographically blocked websites. It can also unblock video not available in your home, college, and country.
  • No registration is required. Connection at your fingertips.

  • Push Notifications

  • Admob Integration
  • No root access required.
  • In-app-purchase

  • Encrypts your internet traffic.
  • Top server speed & reliability.
  • Using the most secure VPN.


*** Please contact me before you place an order ***






Reviews


:

Awesome work

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment