Monday, December 7, 2020

Develop Augmented Reality Business Card Application In Ar











About:

Future is of AR. If you want to make your idea into real application with Augmented Reality features then you are at right profile.

I will give you a complete working Augmented Reality application according to your requirement.



In this gig, You can contact for services like

1. Displaying  contact information etc on business card.

2. 
Photo/Video playing on Visiting card or Poster

3. 3D model with animation playing on Visiting card/Business card or Poster

4. Home decoration application in Augmented Reality

5. Database and cloud linking of your application with Augmented reality SDK and server

etc

And many other features according to your requirements.



Don't hesitate to contact me. Once you talk about your requirement, i will give you a sure solution according to your requirement.



**********100% satisfaction and on time delivery!*********



Kindly inform me with your complete requirement first before placing an order. Efficient job and work on time is guaranteed as I believe in strong customer / client relationship.



My Portfolio



If you want to check my previous work then just CONTACT ME. I will send you my previous work examples

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was a very nice experience, he communicated very well and touched up on any issues I had with the product. It was nice working with him.

:

No complaints! From Start to finush, communication met and exceeded expectations. Looking forward to working with some more!

:

Thanks for your words. We will surely be going a long way.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment