Thursday, December 10, 2020

Develop,Reskin, Integrate Ads,Fix Bugs,Gdpr, Firebase In Android App











About:

Hello, I have vast experience in android programming and I'm here to help you if you want to re skin your android app. If you have purchased a source code from somewhere or want some changes into your own personal app source code.I will edit and resking your android app (Android Studio) or Game (Eclipse, Unity3D). If you have work you can contact me I will provide the best service to you. If you are satisfied then pay, we can work together 



 What I need from you to start:



  1.   Source Code ( If you don't have don't worry I have a solution)
  2.   Name of App
  3.   Your ads IDs
  4.   Your Graphics


 What you will get from me:



  1.   New App Reskinned
  2.   New Source Code
  3.   App Icon
  4.   Screenshots


Reviews


Seller's Response:

The work we did through it at a high professional level and the code is clearly and conveniently written. In terms of service is extra ordinary professional and courteous and also answers the questions after the completion of project. I highly recommend to all. Thanks

Seller's Response:

another order with honeykhan, very helpful gig......

:

this is my second order, very happy again with my project he did exactly what I said, very good price and fast delivery. thanks very much again, I will order again very soon

:

did a very good quality job, was able to make all the changes I asked, great work, very fast delivery thanks very much for the incredible work, highly recommended and definitely buy again.

:

Thank you so much for your consideration.




No comments:

Post a Comment