Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Develop And Build Your Mobile Apps With Custom Requirements











About:

About this Gig:

Hi.  I am Zeeshan. I'm an Expert in Android and Specializing in Android Apps Development.I can create Beautiful Android Apps from the Concept that you have in your Mind.With this Gig, you will get a Genuine user-friendly. I am provider of Quality Apps for Android. I will provide you a responsive design with bug free code.



With this Gig, Services I Can Provide:-

User-friendly Application

Cool Splash Screens

Neat and Bug-free Source Code

Mobile Application Designing with Material UI

User Authentication (Email, Gmail, Facebook, Phone Authentication)

Google API’s (Maps. Etc.)

Files and Directories

E-commerce App

Mobile Sensors Integration

App Icon, App Updates

Third party APIs integration



Tools I will Use:-

Android studio

XML, Java (Main)

Data Save Offline (SQLite Databases)

Online Database (Google Firebase)



My Aim is to:-

Work on Time.

Modern UI Android App Design.

I’ll Response within 10 to 15 Minutes.

Understanding the Client's Requirements.

Customer Satisfaction and Quick Response.



                          Chat now, we are available 24/7



Reviews


:

Great work..

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment