Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Make Cool Android Apps











About:

I learn new stuff every day to be on top of Android technologies and best practices. I have been working with Android more than 6 years and I worked with technologies like

Android, JAVA,  Kotlin,  ionic, Gradle (Groovy), XML, JSON, HTML, GIT, TFS, SVN

In Android I worked on technologies like

Google Maps, FCM push notifications, iBeacon,  Stickers,  EddyStone, NFC, BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy), AdMob, Location Services (GPS), Social Media Integrations, DeepLink, HERE Maps, GraphQL,  Internet of Things (IoT), Google Actions, etc.

Common libraries and tools which help me in developing process: Android Support Library, Dragger2, Koin, DataBindings, View Binding, ButterKnife, EventBus, RxJAVA, Retrofit, ORMLITE, AppsFlyer, Firebase, Google Analytics, New Relic, etc.  

When I have free time I usually help newbie in StackOverflow. I am coming in the list of 100 highest reputation person in StackOverflow in INDIA the biggest Q&A community in the world.

Looking forward for next level of challenges 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Manish is brilliant, delivers work very speedily and does not stop work until user is 100% satisfied.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for kind of words

Seller's Response:

Great work and fast delivery, easy to work with.

Seller's Response:

Thank for rating my service.

Seller's Response:

Manish is very professional from the start to the end of the project. Super friendly and quick response time. Will definitely use his services again.




No comments:

Post a Comment