Sunday, December 13, 2020

Develop An Augmented Reality Application











About:

Welcome!



We can develop great augmented reality android applications by using Unity and Vuforia for you.



The application may include



  • play video on image target or marker
  • play model animation on image target or marker





Why you should hire us?



  • We have strong command on AR
  • 100% satisfaction is guaranteed
  • Strong communication skills


I want you to provide me image targets, 3d models or videos that you want to include in your project



In case of any query, feel free to contact us. Looking forward to work with you.



Note: Please contact us before ordering gig.

Thanks!

Reviews


:

Zeanex is the best. Super talented, the highest integrity, always will work with Zeanex!

:

outstanding experience! everything was great

:

I found the cooperation extremely great! All the requirements I had asked for were implemented excellently, as the correspondence always went off without a hitch. I am very grateful for the result and can only recommend it!

:

Thank you so much for your quick help and support. The seller is a professional, helpful person. I always buy his service and will keep coming back to him. If you want your work to be done perfectly without a worry i really recommend Zeanex.

:

The seller is a very professional, experienced, and polite person. I recommend buying this Gig. He had done my work in an excellent way in a short period of time. I will definitely work with him again. If you would like to have your job done professionally and without complications, I would suggest working with Zeanex. You will never regret it.




No comments:

Post a Comment