Friday, December 18, 2020

Mobile App Development For Android And Ios Using Flutter











About:

 

If you are looking for ANDROID APP or iOS MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT then you are at right place. I will develop for you an awesome professionally developed cross-platform MOBILE app using Google's Flutter.

The price may vary depending on what type of application and features you want.

My flutter app development Service LINK BELOW>>

https://www.fiverr.com/share/pda5QR

My services:



  • Custom Application Development
  • API Integration
  • In-App Purchases app
  • Fitness App
  • E-commerce app
  • Firebase Integration
  • Quiz App
  • Barcode Scanner App
  • Delivery app
  • Travel Agency app
  • Food delivery app
  • Expense tracker app
  • Google Map integrations 
  • Payment gateway integration
  • Food App
  • Grocery, Mart and store app


Functions and Features



 About/Email/Call Us, Member Login, Custom App Pages, Appointments/Applications/Forms, Website Link, Location/Google Map, Fan Page, Catalog, Exams / Quiz, Reward Points, Directory
Firebase, Food Menus, Password Protected.
 

Please contact me if you are interested in my services of flutter app development





Reviews


:

I have been extremely impressed with the level of professionalism and effort that has gone into making my app, I am so happy I went with them over anyone else. Honestly if you are thinking who to choose look no further they are the best. The quality of the app is looking AMAZING

:

Awesome experience. Was quick to answer any time of day and wanted to make sure I was happy with the product.

:

Very happy with my appointment app!

:

This seller is very trustworthy. Highly recommendable.

:

Great n highly skilled




No comments:

Post a Comment