Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Develop Sql Database And Sql Queries Projects For You











About:

I'm passionate to work with databases.



I can help you with:
  1. Making Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD)
  2. Logical Database Design (Transformation of ERD To Relational Diagram)
  3. Normalization Up to 3NF
  4. Making Logical Model and Physical Model
  5. Database Creation
  6. Table Creation
  7. Write Simple and Complex Queries
  8. Apply Constraints on Table
  9. Create Joins and CRUD Functions

  10. Database Objects Creation (Index, View, Sequence etc)
  11. Bugs Fixing


I can help you with improve the performance of your queries by Denormalization.

I can create Star Schema and Snow-flake schema for you.



Database I mostly used

  1. Oracle(Sqlplus)
  2. mySQL
  3. MS SQL Server
  4. SQLLite
  5. PhpMyadmin



Works Experience

  • I have designed databases for following projects:


  1. Bus Reservation System
  2. Fast Food Delivery System
  3. Pizza Delicious Online Delivery System
  4. Cabs Online Reservation System
  5. Online Quiz System


  • I can help you with front-end and back-end
  • I would love to work with project teams who needs Database Designer for their projects..
  • Feel free to contact me before placing an order. THANKS

    Note price can be increased or decreased depend on your project complexity and requirements

Reviews


Seller's Response:

truly a master at his craft cx

Seller's Response:

Thanks one of best buyer on fiver

Seller's Response:

Would come again!

Seller's Response:

Thanks gentlemen

:

Thanky yu so much for work




No comments:

Post a Comment