Thursday, September 17, 2020

Decompile Android Apk And Can Give Android Studio Code











About:

Hi, I can decompile apk of yours and can provide a working android studio source code written on Java.



The source code will work on Android studio 100%.



My service will be helpful if you lost the source code of your android app and if you lost the access to the old code for an old version APK and so like that.



I'm manually re-writing the source code with the information present in the APK on Android Studio with Gradle support. Because of that, you'll actually get original-like source code. That's why it is called a complete source code recovery service.



Gig Price Isn't Final Price, So Please Contact Me To Get Accurate Price For Your APK
.



1. You can build the apk in Android Studio

2. Add additional features in the project

3. Change Ad SDK (AdMob to Audience Network, etc).

4. I can also change the overall UI and Functionality of the App. (Reskinning The Recovered Source Code)

5. Even if the APK was obfuscated, I can recover the source code without any issues [Custom Offer only].

6. Now I support apps written on Kotlin as well.



Please message me to get more details about this service before placing an order. Please contact me before placing the order to avoid issues.

Reviews


:

This Guy came thru like a superhero.He is about what he say he is and quick. If I'm in bind again he will be the 1st I hit up.

:

He did the work in time also answer all my questions and help me to deal with the coding , he knew what he is doing He is very friendly I highly recommend it

:

Excellent support... Did exactly what was expected.

:

recommendable

:

really great service keep it up.....




No comments:

Post a Comment