Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Be Your Custom And Native Android App Developer











About:

Note: "Please do not place the order without discussing your idea/requirements"



I am a professional Mobile App Developer having 5 years of expertise in Android app development. Get a professionally designed Android app for your organization. Also, I can convert your website into an interactive mobile app.



Client Satisfaction is my first priority.



WHAT I OFFER:

  • Create Native Android Applications using Android SDK + Android Studio
  • Higher-level API support
  • I will do it by myself or assist you to upload  Android App on the Google Play store.
  • Bugs fixing
  • Convert your Website to Android native application.
  • Develop a multi-screen supporting app for you.
  • Material UI
  • Firebase connectivity 
  • Application Designing
  • Google Map API's
  • Chat Application
  • Food ordering apps
  • Dating app
  • Live TV streaming app
  • Live audio streaming app
  • Restful API Integration
  • Ad sense Integration
  • Flutter App Development

Note: 

Fast response, Completion of task within the given time and 100% client satisfaction is my major goal.

The amount will be decided after reviewing the application or idea.

Please message me if you want to check my portfolio.

Thank You.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very pleased with my app for multiple radio stations, from the beginning he understood what I was looking for, we maintained good communication, and he made the few changes requested. I hope to use his services again in the near future.

:

always delivering what is expected of him. good work and i would recommend him to any buyer seeking for a service.

:

the best developer i got to work with so far in fiverr, great support and communication you will not regret working with this man

:

Thank you very much. Hope we will work again

:

the seller has good communication skills. i highly recommend him.




No comments:

Post a Comment