Thursday, September 10, 2020

Be Your Android App Developer For Android App Development











About:

IMPORTANT: KINDLY CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER TO AVOID CANCELLATION. SEND ME A MESSAGE WITH YOUR APP IDEA SO I CAN GIVE A PRICE AND TIMELINE.




I have developed a 30+ mobile app for my clients around the world. I can develop android applications.

I can be your mobile app developer (android app developer) I can build the app in native and hybrid.


Features You'll Get In The App Includes:


  • Perfect Interface Design
  • In-Purchase integration
  • Advertisement Integration
  • Push Notifications
  • Social Media Integration
  • API Integration
  • Firebase Integration And Lots More


Feel free to ask me any questions you have,If you have a different package, contact us and get a Custom Offer according to your needs.



REMINDER:

  • Please contact us before ordering this Gig.


Reviews


:

Great artist, programmer. He does his work diligently, paying attention to detail and comes up with an awesome product that exceeded my expectation. I will certainly be using him in the near future. He takes directions we,, communication is clear and he goes of his way to ensure the job is done well.Comes highly recommended.

:

The best experience ever with Bicky. Nice guy and work very professionally.

:

I very happy with my app and love all the extra time he put into making sure everything was perfect. I will be telling my friends in the Radio Broadcasting Industry to give him some work. A very Happy Hurricane Dave

:

It was a beautiful experience working with Bicky. He's very helpful and supportive. I wish him success and happiness.

:

good work. Good support. thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment