Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Android Application Development











About:

I can develop a complete android application from scratch. Price and completion time depends upon requirements. Please get a free quote before clicking the Order Now Button.

I have done my masters in Mobile Computing from Staffordshire University, UK and working on mobile apps since 2010. I am a senior mobile application developer. I can provide services in following areas



  • Augmented reality
  • Bluetooth low energy integration
  • Chatting apps using XMPP protocol
  • Social networking apps
  • GPS and Location based apps
  • Google maps integration
  • Payment Gateway integration
  • Firebase integration
  • Push notifications
  • Image editing
  • Video editing
  • Complex algorithm development


and many other areas.



thanks

Reviews


:

Great work! Compliments to the team.

:

Dedicated to their word, they have delivered as promised and always assist when needed. I really like working with this team. I know my product is in good hands.

:

ready to continue

:

Cant wait to see the finished product.

:

Always the best!




No comments:

Post a Comment