Friday, September 18, 2020

Make Stunning Unity2D Game For Android And IOS











About:

I create Unity2d and 3d mobile games for Adroid and IOS platform.

I have good experience in 
creating good quality games for both Android and iOS platforms.

Also i will provide different suggestions to make your app more professional and efficient.



  • I provide to you:
  1. Overall Report
  2. Bug/Crash Report
  3. Suggestions


  • What I am offering:
  1. Create the required game-play and level design
  2. Implement advertisements from all the ad providers
  3. Implement In-App-Purchases in the game


  • Why you should pick me:
I enjoy my work and making new clients. My goal is to provide customer satisfaction by delivering timely and high quality products with all the decided requirements.



Best regards

Makhdoom Aslam

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent communication. Seller provided revisions as needed. This is my second time working with him and I highly recommend his services.

Seller's Response:

Pleasure all mine to work with you.

Seller's Response:

Excellent experience. Great communication. This is one of the most reliable developer on Fiverr (and I have been through 2 already). All the deadlines and milestone were met. Plus he made sure I was satisfied at each step of the process. I will definitely work with him again! I highly recommend him!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much means alot.

Seller's Response:

Amazing delivery. He was able to fix all the issues on time.




No comments:

Post a Comment