Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Create React Native App For You











About:

Do you want to make mobile application in react native such as Dating, Food and Healthcare, Shopping, E-commerce App? I am here to help with those above and many more below. I promise you have a greater end result than your expectation.



I will build up your application with full enthusiasm from start to end and will cooperate with you on each phase to ensure that the application meets your requirements. 



Services be like :



  • Custom UI (responsive for tablet and Ipad)
  • Firebase or Api Integerations
  • Hardware access like camera
  • Social Authentications e.g Google,Facebook
  • In App Purchase e.g stripe
  • Payment Gateways e.g paypal
  • Task management app
  • survey app

  • push notification implementation
  • redux


If you have any more questions then please send a message and I'll reply



contact me before ordering gig thanks!

Reviews


:

Good work, as always. You are a lifesaver!!! Thank you for pulling this together on such short notice!!! FIVE STARS!!!

:

Best Android & iOS developer on Fiverr, i'll never change seller!!! This guy must be in Fiverr PRO!!! Great Service!!!

:

Yasir is an incredible developer, I will work with him again no doubt about it. His response time was great and all the communication was perfect. He explained the process to me and answered all my questions. If you are a potential buyer reading this, you find it. I spend a week looking for a good developer and here he is!

:

Yasir was very understanding about the project and was able to do everything that was requested. The code was simple and made it easy for me to continue my app. Thank you for your service!

:

Second day in a row working with yasir_wahid!!! Experience was great as usual!!!! If you need to make any react native apps, you need to hire this guy!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment