Monday, September 21, 2020

Be Your Android Java And Kotlin Developer











About:

Greetings,

 I am Abdullah khan. I'm a professional Android app developer with 2 years of experience. I will do any custom android app development as per your needs with a stunning interface . . . I will provide a very responsive and attractive design along-with a bug-free code.


The product will be exactly like the concept and requirements. So don't wait to drop a message to me !!!.


I offer:
  • Multi-screen Supported & Material Design Apps
  • Online User Authentication (Email, Gmail, Facebook, Phone number, etc.)
  • Online Database (Google Firebase)
  • Offline Databases (Sq-lite etc.)
  • WordPress Rest API
  • One signal Push Notifications
  • Map/GPS
  • Bar code/Scanner based app
  • Google Play Services 
  • Payment gateway integration
  • Custom API
  • Retrofit & Volley Library
  • Text messaging app
  • Health-based apps
  • Recipes Apps
  • Android Services
  • Animations
  • Mobile Sensors Integration
  • Custom Animations for stunning UX
And Many More...

I wish to:
   Provide software changes and revisions
   Good looking and attractive Interface
   Provide complete running code
   Customer Satisfaction
Note: Drop a message before placing an order.

Reviews


:

Abdullah was incredibly fast with accurate deliverable. He was always available for communication and he asked all the proper questions that I missed in the app description. The app is working very well and the UI is great.

:

really very fast, responsive to people's needs I highly recommend it

:

The project was not completed to a 100% but what he delivered was good quality

:

Amazing work & fast delivred thank you so much ...RECOMMENDED

:


No comments:

Post a Comment