Sunday, September 6, 2020

Make React Native Applications











About:

I will develop  platform independent mobile applications in React Native. My applications will be well designed and easy to use. The user experience will be my main concern while developing an app and I will try my best to make user experience as much good as much possible. 



This gigs includes all the layout/screen development, server communication, business logic and source code of an application. The source code, test APK and publish/signed apk will be delivered at the end of job.



I will have daily meetings with client during development period, client will be aware of my daily progress and current status of his job. I make sure that my work will be professional, efficient and timely complete. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment