Saturday, September 12, 2020

Develop IOS And Android Apps For You











About:



Hi, If you are looking for an iOS app and android app development for your personal business or use then you are at the right place. 

I will develop highly design IOS or Android mobile app for your business in 15 days.I am Expert Programmer and with my specialized team i always deliver the best and high quality application.

I will can develop application in both ios  swift and android app in java with highly optimized performance and rich graphical user interface. The final cost of software will depends upon your requirements.



Skills of my app development expertise:

  • UI Designing (Coding and Storyboard)

  • Core Animation and UIKit
  • Bug Fixing in iOS android app

  • Google/Apple maps Integration(Direction, Polyline, Current Locations, Pins...)
  • Cocoapods (3rd party library iOS app)

  • Firebase Integration (Authentication, Database, Storage...)
  • Social Media Integration (Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn...)
  • Local and Push Notification in android and iOS app
  • In-App Purchase iOS app & android app
  • Core data/ RealM for offline support App 


** Kindly contact me before placing  mobile development order so we can discuss requirements of your app**

Thank You.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Within one night they got me a sketch of what the UI could look like and asked for opinions. I am very satisfied with that speed of work. I have more projects going on with the developing team she manages, and I look forward to having more projects with her down the line!

Seller's Response:

Wow amazing work super fast delivery thank you so much!

:

always very professional when it comes to delivering quality work, also understands the needs of clients and adds value to the projects ... we are very grateful for your time ... it is highly recommended

:

Amazing work great experience thank you

:

good experience




No comments:

Post a Comment