Saturday, April 3, 2021

Your Android App Developer Mobile App Development Or Android App Development











About:

Hi I'AM ALI RAZA



I am experienced Android app developer and IOS app developer.A forward-thinking developer offering more than 5+ years of experience building, integrating, testing, and supporting Android applications for mobile on the Android platform.





My Services in Android Includes:



  • Rest Apis
  • Ads Integration
  • Firebase Backend
  • Third party APIs integration
  • Online User Authentication (Email, Gmail, Facebook,Phone)
  • Firebase Cloud Functioning 
  • Online Database (Google Firebase)
  • Online Storage(Firebase)
  • Offline Databases (SQLite,SQL...)
  • Payment gateway integration (Braintree,GPay etc)
  • Push Notification (Firebase, OnSignal)
  • Custom Animations
  • Mobile Sensors Integration
  • GPS Tracking
  • Retrofit
  • Cameras Controlling
  • Chatting Apps
  • Mobile app ui ux design
  • Google analytics
  • Google maps api
  • ads google
  • ads facebook
  • facebook video ads
  • Api integration
  • shopify api
  • Wordpress api
  • Facebook api
  • Larval api
  • Rest api
  • Twitter api



I Guarantee

  • MVVM Clean Architecture Pattern
  • SOLID Design Principles
  • Provide high quality Apps
  • Good looking and attractive Interface
  • Provide Bug free code

Please discuss with me before placing order

I am available 24/7 you can contact me any time on massages audio video call o

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is the developer that you've been looking for ! he understands what you need and does more than he's paid for, a hidden gem! The best developer I worked with!

Seller's Response:

Ali Raza has been really great help and has always kept in touch and delivered a great project for me I would recommend Ali Raza services to anyone thank you

:

Bringing my fragmented ideas to life in the most magnificent way. From their artwork, animation, and storyboard, this team knows what they are doing. Highly recommend!

:

Thanks again

:

this guy is the best, he saved me the entrance to the university, forever grateful. <3




No comments:

Post a Comment