Saturday, April 10, 2021

Develop A Customized Calculator











About:

We always come up with custom calculations and the need for a customized calculator comes up all the time.


I faced similar problem every once in a while So I decided to help out others by offering this gig.


Give me the formula and we will work out on what fields to keep, what are the default values you are expecting and design the page/app based on your requirement.


Here is a demo of a calculator that I made in Javascript: http://blog.amreddys.com/product-pricing-calculator/


Give me a message and we will talk.



Reviews


:

Excellento He is very good at his job. Just explain what you want in detail and he is who he will do it. he aslo gives suggestions to make it better.

:

Very helpful. Fast communication and a quick and great job. Would recommend.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment