Saturday, April 10, 2021

Design And Develop Professional Android App











About:

Hi. I'm an Expert in Android | IOS with many successful projects running on Play Store & iTunes.

The price may vary depending on what type of application and features you want.

I have expertise in many types of Android applications:



-In-App Purchases app
-Media sharing app
-Barcode/Scanner based app (Hardware)

-Barcode/QR code scanner app (Camera)
-Google Map app
-Offline Map routing app
-Chatting and location sharing 

-Camera based apps

-Information sharing social App

-Picture gallery App

-Recipes App

-PDF based App

-CUSTOM APPS



I'm interested in long-term projects and want to show that I am reliable, can do the job quickly and with high quality.



Message me for more information. I will give full guidance about the app and working flow.

IMPORTANT:  BEFORE ORDERING, SEND ME A MESSAGE WITH YOUR APP IDEA SO I CAN GIVE A PRICE AND TIME FRAME!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome fast work. Very experienced.

:

Thank you so much, I really appreciate your positive gig feedback!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment