Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Create Both IOS And Android App For Business, Personal, Ride Or Inventory Etc











About:

Do you or your company need a mobile application (For both Android and IOS) that looks great and has an easy-to-use UI? Then you've come to the right place!



Why me?



I am a full stack developer and specialize in Front-end development. I have over 5 years of working experience with RESTful APIs(Node.js, MySQL, JavaScript, PHP, Firebase), AWS, Google App Engine, VPS, VMs. I also prioritize ease of communication.



All packages include:

  • A-to-Z finish: I will upload the apps to Google Play Store and the App Store. I can set up the server-side as well (Additional-charges Message me first)



What kind of apps?



✅ Ecommerce, Marketplace, Shopping

✅ Dating, Matrimonial

✅ Food, Grocery Ordering

✅ Taxi, Ridesharing

✅ Restaurant, Loyalty

✅ Membership

✅ Health, Fitness

✅ Finance, Tax, Expenses

✅ Money tracking

✅ And pretty much anything you can think of...



Extras:

⭐Money-back guarantee

20 mins pre-order consultation (Helps me to understand your need)

⭐Postorder completion SUPPORT for up to 10 days



You don't need to order to use that 20 mins of consultation. Don't even hesitate to give me a message.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work and patience

Seller's Response:

Aneek is an all around professional. Very knowledgeable and easy to work and communicate with. Excellent design and functionality ideas of his own. Will continue to work with him in the future!

:

I would be looking forward to working with you again! It was truly a fun project for me and you were very descriptive. Which helped a lot. Take care and definitely let me know if you have any more queries! Thank you

:

Aneek is amazing his attention to detail is 2nd to none His technical experience is 5 stars. this has been my best experience with a purchase online .his customer service and patience are 5 stars. His passion shows in his work.looking forward to working with this truly talented designer again.

:

I also can't say enough good words about you, really had alot of fun working with you. Best sense of humor I experienced working with anyone. Really glad I got this chance. Would be thrilled to be working with you in the future. Thanks for the kind words.




No comments:

Post a Comment