Friday, April 9, 2021

Design And Develop Responsive Mobile, Android And Ios Apps











About:

If you are looking for development of Android & iOS Apps then WELCOME you have come to the right place.



Services:

  • IOS App Development
  • Android App Development
  • Native App Development
  • App UI/UX Designing and Development



Software Tools:

  • Android Studio
  • Xcode
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • Adobe XD



My Skill Set:

  • Custom App Development (Android & iOS) 
  • Facebook, Google, Firebase, REST API Integration
  • MySQL & SQL Server
  • Payment Methods using Stripe API, Paypal SDK, Flutterwave
  • Web Services Apps
  • Client & Server base apps
  • PhP API's Implementation
  • Map Apps (Google Map, Mapbox)
  • Chat Application
  • Job Portal Apps
  • E-Commerce Apps
  • Phone Tracker Apps
  • Google Admob/Adsense, Facebook Audience Network Integration
  • Social Media Apps like Facebook
  • Apps with Admin Panel in Android, iOS or Web of your choice



Why You should hire me?

  • I will Reply immediately
  • I am a technical person with more than 4 years of experience
  • I will Communicate Friendly
  • I will provide you Quick Delivery
  • I will provide you with Professional Work.
  • I will give you Unlimited Free Revisions



NOTE: PLEASE DO INBOX ME FOR ORDER DETAILS DISCUSSION BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER.



Looking forward to work with you.



Regards

Reviews


:

The best part of Futuremania was his communication skills.. Lucky for us we found Futuremania, which made that happen. His patience and attention to detail was impeccable. We look forward to continue to enhance our application with Futuremania in the near future.

:

Developer delivered on time and added the video feature I wanted to add to my App. I really like it. I will continue is to use his services.

:

Wonderfully easy communication- fast delivery- prompt revisions- such a smooth process. Couldn't have asked for a better seller. Looking forward to working with again soon!!!

:

Great seller, job done before due date. will order again.

:

Great experience, great communication! Very versatile in all requests.




No comments:

Post a Comment