Friday, December 11, 2020

Bug Fixing In Android App











About:

i have 2 + year experience in android application testing and good enough ability to fix bug or solve error in android in short time



Looking for a cool android app? Yes. You are at right place !

I can fix your android bugs in no time.

I can develop any android app for You from A to Z.



I can develop apps in android studio including



  • Developing UI from Given Design
  • Integration of Sign Up / Sign In Functionality 
  • Integration of Ads in Android app
  • Connecting app with server 
  • Web Services




Any other android work which You want I am here to provide You service ensuring quality and performance. 



Kindly contact me before buying the gig the price given is not fixed it will be depend on project and will be discuss at that time.



I will help and make the better bug free app.

Thank

Reviews


:

I hire him for do my android projects, since about 15 jobs He work very good and fast, I trust him to do my next jobs.

:

he very great service

:

he is outstanding and ultra super coder.....amazing and fabulous

:

Great communicator and a great service

:

Thanks For Correction and Delivery Work with you again in Future Must Recommended Every One For Best Service and Quality Work




No comments:

Post a Comment