Thursday, December 10, 2020

Integrate Admob Ads And Facebook Ads In Android App











About:

Hi,

I can integrate ads network to monetize your android app in 24 hours.



I can do for you :



  • AdMob integration
  • Admob Native Ads
  • Rewarded Video Ads

  • Native ads in recycler view 
  • Banner Ads or Interstitial Ads
  • Facebook Ads
  • Startup Ads
  • Solving Ads issues
  • Firebase analytics integration
  • FireBase issues



Requirements:



  1. Source Code in Android Studio 
  2. Ad unit Ids or Login details of AdMob account if you want me to do it for you
  3. google-services.json file for Firebase


Why me?

  • Software engineer  (3+ year experience )
  • Ads Mob Expertise
  • Android developer    (2+ year experience)
  • Real Devices (For Testing)
  • 24 Hours Support


You have any problem with which you need to fix any issue in the app. I have a solution.

Thanks.



Note: BEFORE ORDER MUST CONTACT WITH ME.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This developer made a great app for me for a good price. I would highly recommend. I will certainly be ordering from him again.

:

yes sure. thank you.

:

Good job and fast.....very satisfied

:

Excellent bro

:

Najam is great seller!




No comments:

Post a Comment