Sunday, December 27, 2020

Build You An Amazing , High Quality Iphone And Android App In Flutter











About:

Hello

I am a MobileApp & Game Developer. I will develop a Mobile Application for Personal, Business, Agency, etc. I have 5 years experience in Mobile App Development. In the development, I used Android Studio as IDE & Flutter for Android and iOS app with a native single code base.

Application Developed in Flutter is Great at UI/UX for Both Android and IOS.



I will Develop your Flutter App with Your Desired Functionality. Sample functionalities are:



  • Develop App with Material & iOS Cupertino style.
  • Integrating Mobile Ads like Admob, StartApp, Appodeal, etc.
  • Integrating Firebase, Google APIs (Maps, Analytics, Streetview, Youtube API, etc.)
  • Designing API with Slim Framework (PHP), MySQL DB, SQLite & configuration.
  • Fixed all issues and bugs
  • 100% Fast Delivery
  • Free consultation and support after project completion



Here are sample apps i have developed:

  • Restaurant & Food Application
  • Job Seeker Application
  • Payment Gateway App
  • Furniture Purchase App
  • Dating Application
  • Social Media App with live chats
  • Shopping Application
  • Health and Fitness App
  • Contact me if you want something Specific.

Reviews


:

gogoreal is an excellent freelancer. To me, it’s the best I never meet.

:

Done his best to deliver desired project

:

Good job, thank you

:

It's a great experience to work with Gogoreal, and he will always deliver more than your expectation. Strongly recommend.

:

Exactly get what I want, and deliver it more than I expected. Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment