Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Make An Android App In Java Or Kotlin











About:

Hi,

The last 2 years is dedicated to the creation of Android. I've been working with Bluetooth, WI-FI, SQLite database, Firebase, REST API, Camera Recognition in my applications. I have a team named Eucalyptus where I have a few talented UX/UI designer and iOS Developer. So Share your App idea and requirements with me I believe you will get a better experienced to work with me. I published more than 5 Android App in the App store like Radio Station, News, Blog Media App, Location finder etc.

 

Expertise Fields:

 

  • Native Android
  • Clean Architecture
  • Kotlin, Java
  • Firebase, SQLite Database,
  • Retrofit2, Volley, okHTTP API
  • Map, Sensor, Location, Geofence etc
  • Payment Method 
  • Web Admin Panel
  • Analytics
  • Crashlitics
  • Push Notification
  • Social Media Integration (Google, Facebook, Twitter etc)


Please contact me with your full requirements and specification before buying my gig.

Thanks for reading it Carefully.



Tags: Android App Development, Android, Kotlin, Java, Apps Development





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you

Seller's Response:

thanks for your ratings

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much perfect as always

:

thanks fiaz brother for your rating and comments.

:

he is just brilliant and committed..




No comments:

Post a Comment