Thursday, December 24, 2020

Design Develop Publish Android App











About:



Hi, Thanks for visiting my Gig



◦  If you just want to get information about anything related to app building or app investment feel free to message me. 

◦  Please ask me for my previous work, I have a lot of app developing experience.



Work Experience:

 I have build many  fluent apps for Android (Phones/tablets), once the app is build I will publish it to Google Play Store (android) .  I have build apps for 





◦  Transportation Service Application

◦  Hospitals

◦  Drug/ Medical Stores

◦  Schools and Universities



Work Process:

◦  I will send you samples of design work to choose the colors 

◦  I will get the design work ready based on your chosen colors

◦  I will send you the prototype to fix or change things before starting the development 

◦  I will get the app developed for Android 

◦  I will publish it to Play Store ( your choice)





◦  Price of the android app depends on the complexity, before placing an order please message me, Thank you. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment