Monday, December 7, 2020

Customizing Ios, Ipad App In Swift,Objective C,Swiftui











About:

If you are looking for a passionate iOS developer who likes his work, who will meet your deadlines, you have come to the right place! I have 5+ years of practical experience in iOS development. I’m developing mobile applications for iPhone and iPad using Swift and Objective-C and I do love it! I have developed and submitted more then 40+ apps on the iTunes store have an in-depth understanding of mobile coding methodology and UI design flow. I am comfortable with all the standard iOS technologies, such as UIKit, Foundation, push notifications, and many others, including the new SwiftUI and Combine frameworks, and Sign In with Apple, etc., and REST APIs, such as Facebook, Twitter, Firebase, Twilio, Stripe, GameAnalytics, Google Mobile Ads, Chartboost, AppLovin, Vungle and many others. I'm flexible with your working hours and am happy to work closely with any existing freelancers you work with.

Note: Please don't place an order without discussing your project's requirements and details.I 

provide FREE technical consultation! Feel free to contact me for any question!  



Thank you for reading my overview. Get in touch with me if you're interested!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

fast and will hire again

Seller's Response:

Great at listening to what I need and completing the job. We're still talking afterwards and he's been great at helping me

Seller's Response:

thanks for valuable feedback i am happy to help you.

:

Excellent communication all throughout the process. Highly recommend and would reorder!

:

thanks you sir for your valuable feedback.




No comments:

Post a Comment