Monday, January 4, 2021

Edit Your Android App Iptv Hardecod











About:

hi,

you are a reseller and you want  modify  your IPTV App android
I will  change your android IPTV with your logo and name, and change the package name,

you need just provide me the app or  link of your apk app


Features:
  • hard code your url portal in the app
  • Change Graphics ( icons, splash, images)
  • Change App name and text if it have any
  •  Users Management , Customers Support
  •  Setting Up and Updating Streams in xtream codes
  •  Setting up iptv on all iptv Supported apps

  • add admob ads or other
  • Romove ads
  • Change package name
  • Change keystore
  • Publish the app to playstore


Reviews


:

Fast Delivery! Great Communication! Delivered my order exactly like I wanted! Will definitely Use again and Refer him to others!

:

This guy delivers ON-TIME and goes over and beyond my EXPECTATIONS! GET AT HIM FOR YOUR REBRANDS!

:

Loved his service! Very attentive to my order! Completes my orders in a very productive manner!

:

Great work as always! Quick turnaround!

:

Great Experience




No comments:

Post a Comment