Saturday, January 16, 2021

Develop An Android App Or Will Be Your Android App Developer











About:

Welcome to my gig!

Amir is here as a professional mobile app developer

REMINDERThe price for a complete application/game is not 5$, we can discuss pricing depending on the functionality and complexity of the application that you need.



Services I Can Provide

  • Online User Authentication (Email, Gmail, Facebook...)
  • Online Database (Google Firebase, SQL etc...)
  • Offline Databases (SQLite ...)
  • Google API's

  • Android Services
  • Animations
  • Mobile Sensors Integration
  & Many Others.


Tools I will Use
  •  Android Studio  




I will Provide

  • App Icon
  • Complete Application (Splash + App)
  • Source Code
  • Complete Assets
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Professional Design
  • Error Free  code
  • Satisfaction guarantee
  • Product quality
  • 100% result


Note:-

             Please discuss all of your requirements before pacing me your order. 

★★ Don't just take my word on it, you can read my reviews below ★★





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment